FireEngines.net Forums
December 11, 2017, 08:30:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Greenlight C Bodys  (Read 447 times)
Sirentoys

« on: October 19, 2017, 02:37:42 PM »

I just received the new Greenlight Mopars.  I have to say they are nicer than the pre-production photos.  The details are pretty good.  I was surprised the wheels and tires are not the wide versions previously used on a lot of models.
Light bars are awesome.  The hood fit is best i have seen on one of their models.  Of course the NYPD is still saddles with the generic 3100 car number.  but a wipe down and new decals should correct this.  CHP is just fantastic.  Perhaps should have had a Twinsonic (GL's is awful) or an Aerodynic light bar but it looks good and this matches the prototype.  I can just see officers Sindy Cahill or Bonnie Clark done in miniature for a diorama.  Grin

Sirentoys

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 02:38:25 PM »

I just noticed that the bases are screwed on.  Perhaps a not to us customizers.
WHITELAWSR

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 09:16:37 PM »

Thanks for the great pictures.  If the model was to be taken a part, what comes off and what is painted on, etc.?  Again, thanks
Sirentoys

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 10:39:53 AM »

I just noticed that the bases are screwed on.  Perhaps a not to us customizers.

I haven't gotten that far yet. Might happen this weekend if the chore chart is not too big and i get to play with my cars.
unMARKedCARR

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 04:10:50 PM »

Can I pre-order the set of Sindy Cahill and Bonnie Clark in 1/43 please?  Oh, go ahead and put me down for some 1/18 too.  LOL

Mark Carr - Captain (Retired)
Palm Beach County, FL Fire-Rescue
Scale Modeler, Aviation Photographer and 1/400 Scale Jetliner Collector
Pages: [1]
  Print  
  Link to Calendar  
Jump to: