FireEngines.net Forums
May 22, 2017, 05:18:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Racing Champions  (Read 1204 times)
Sirentoys

« on: January 05, 2017, 12:42:16 AM »

As you may or may not know, Both Johnny Lightning and Racing Champions are back in production.  Tom Lowe who originally brought JL bakc to life and then sold it to RC/Ertl now has the 2 lines back.  In a few upcoming releases they have some new police models coming in the RC line.  Older castings but still welcome.

The Models are:

Ford Bronco - CHP
Plymouth Fury (1968) - NYPD
Ford Galaxie 2 door - Tennessee State Police

From what I saw there will be 4 versions of each.  1 of each is a realistic model the others are pure fantasy.  The Bronco and TN car look exceptionally good. 

We should start seeing these soon.  So far the only places I have seen the new RC cars is at Walmart and Toys R Us  and most of it is stale.  Supposedly online dealers and hobby shops will have them too.

eranger59

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 03:24:20 PM »

Thanks for the information Jeff. It will be interesting to see which on-line dealers will carry these police models from Racing Champions. Since my illness in late September I haven't been doing much store shopping but know the strength and stamina are slowly coming back. Smiley
Policecarmodels

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 03:49:51 PM »

I have been told by the manufacturer that these will be packed as assortments with other non Police cars. FYI I will not be carrying these at this time, but you know there are lots of online choices these days! Still it is great to see some other 1/64 coming to the marketplace...
Pages: [1]
  Print  
  Link to Calendar  
Jump to: